Website Paraza Pharma inc.
Paraza Pharma, Inc. is a rapidly growing drug discovery research organization which offers a dynamic and collaborative work environment where scientific excellence, innovation and creativity are at the forefront.
We encourage everyone to grow, develop and perform while contributing to our shared passion for Drug Discovery. Paraza Pharma, Inc. offers an open and friendly environment where diversity, new perspectives and creative thinking are valued and considered a true asset to our company. We provide on-going support, training and development opportunities to our employees in order to allow them to expand their horizons.
- Supervise and optimize the preventive maintenance of equipment and installation components;
- Develop and inspect building installation components;
- Coordinate infrastructure maintenance work at Paraza Pharma’s location in Halifax.
- Manage the operation of facilities and operations;
- Plan the life cycle of construction equipment and components of the company’s facilities;
- Monitor and optimize the energy flow and consumption of the company;
- Evaluate the profitability of the installations and find solutions to maximize them.
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering; ·
- 10 years or more experience in civil engineering; ·
- 5 years or more experience as supervisor / director ·
- Proficiency in English, both written and spoken. Knowledge of French is an asset.
How To Apply:send cv to paraza pharma email
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.