Guaranteed Solutions for Leaky Basements
CRACK REPAIR & WATERPROOFING TECHNICIAN
PERMA-DRY® of Central Nova
In our 40 years in the waterproofing, foundation repair and concrete restoration business, PERMA-DRY® has emerged as “Canada’s Leader in Dry Basements & Concrete Repair.” Our unique, proprietary products, industry leading systems and exceptional customer experiences have brought peace of mind to hundreds of thousands of homeowners and businesses across North America. Due to our widespread success, PERMA-DRY® is growing and looking for the right people to grow with us!
Based out of the Truro or New Glasgow areas, the Crack Repair & Waterproofing Technician is responsible for the installation and service of residential and commercial concrete crack repair, sump pump, waterproofing and water control systems throughout the northern and central mainland of Nova Scotia. The Crack Repair & Waterproofing Technician will also be accountable for upholding the highest standards of quality, customer service and safety. The Crack Repair & Waterproofing Technician will also collaborate with the Service Coordinator for scheduling information and to provide feedback on issues encountered and obtain instructions in relation to day to day activities.
- Create and keep VERY satisfied, loyal, promoter customers who recommend PERMA-DRY® to their friends, family and coworkers.
- Manage customer expectations and provide exceptional customer experiences
- Consult with customers on required repairs and service(s) and provide technical advice
- Install and service various concrete waterproofing, water control and foundation repair systems as required
- Training is provided. No experience necessary but is an asset.
- Valid Nova Scotia Class 5 Driver’s License with a clean Abstract
- Emergency First Aid Training
- WHMIS Training
- Clean Criminal Record
- Physically able to lift and handle heavy objects (60lbs+) on a regular basis
- Ability to work occasional long hours as required
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Knowledge and ability to use tablet computers and smartphones
- Home construction and waterproofing knowledge and experience is an asset
SALARY: $14-$25/hr depending on skill and experience – Full time Position
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
How To Apply:firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.