Website JD Irving
At J.D. Irving, Limited, you are part of an energetic team of professionals who lead with integrity and are passionate about achieving results. With a culture that nurtures talent and creates an inclusive workplace, you can grow your career across our diverse operating divisions.
Founded in 1882, J.D. Irving, Limited (JDI) has operations in Eastern Canada (New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Ontario, Newfoundland and Labrador), and the United States. We are a team of 15,000 dedicated employees.
J.D. Irving, Limited is currently seeking candidates for Power Engineer: Third Class:
- Education Required:
- Trade Certification or Associate’s Degree
- Must be 3rd class Power Engineer
- Years of Experience Required: 2-5 years
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Ability to work shifts as the operation runs 24/7
- Working with a team of Stationary Engineers, you will be responsible for the:
- Daily operation of biomass and oil fired boilers
- Care and maintenance of steam boilers and auxiliary plant operation
- Daily operation and maintenance of lumber dry kilns
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online at: https://careers.jdirving.com/jd-irving-careers-current-openings-sawmills/jobs/power-engineer-class-3-15547?fbclid=IwAR2BAXrDOJ98CPZwIXO6RuabGbLZZlidJH6WloERNGNCOf_c1SOXqIyhKCc