Website Adventure Motors
Powersport and Marine Sales Professional
Adventure Motors is looking for a full-time Powersport and Marine Sales Professional.
Job Overview: Manage the sales process from start to finish. Help clients with product selection, lead customer through the proven sales process, and ultimately finalize sales.
- Provide detailed and accurate knowledge to customers.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with customers while providing outstanding customer service.
- Continuously learn about product updates, inventory and how it will benefit the customer.
- Responsible for daily follow up with current, existing, and potential leads.
- Identify and provide solution-based sales options for customers.
- You will work directly with the Finance Department in coordinating the sale and financial lending process.
- Hustle – The sales team moves fast and so does the competition. The right candidate establishes relationships quickly while earning trust by providing expert knowledge and unparalleled customer service.
- Competitive – Our sales team has consistently reached our goals year after year and in result, we look for candidates that are interested in breaking records and raising the bar to what is possible. We play to win.
- Attitude – The sales team believes in hard work and having fun while doing it! A positive and a work-hard, can do attitude will serve you well.
- Passion – We are in the business of providing a lifestyle to those that are passionate about boating and powersports. You need to share the passion for the products that we represent and be willing to go the extra mile for our customers.
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
No phone calls or visits please.
How To Apply:Email only
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.