Website Nova Scotia Spirit Co.
Nova Scotia Spirit Company is seeking a full-time Production Operator Assistant.
We are looking for a motivated individual to join our fast-growing team.
Job title: Production Operator Assistant
Employer: Nova Scotia Spirit Co.
The successful candidate must:
- Be a team player
- Be punctual
- Be organized and have a keen attention to detail
- Have a keen focus on quality and process control
- Have safety and production facility knowledge
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs when needed
- Take on new tasks and help in multiple areas (cross-trainable)
- The successful candidate should be comfortable and thorough with cleaning as it relates to distillery standards and/or be willing to learn and comply.
This industry is very active and evolving which allows for us to be creative in our product direction and creates excitement within our team and for our loyal and growing customer base.
We look forward to hearing more about you, and how your skill set, experience and level of motivation will complement our team.
**Must be 19+ years old
**Must be Sober, Alert and Willing to Learn!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 /hour
If you are interested in applying for this position and joining a fast-growing team, please e-mail resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.