Website Crombie Reit
Property Maintenance Worker
Location: New Glasgow
We have an exciting opportunity to join the Crombie REIT Operations team in the role of Property Maintenance Worker for our Pictou County Properties this role is responsible for a variety of routine and non-routine, semi-skilled maintenance duties.
- Assist with all day-to-day operations, service and maintenance of the property including but not limited to;
- Removal of snow and ice from sidewalks, doorways and canopies using shovels, snow blowers and/or small tractor. Salting of walkways and parking areas as required.
- Lawn cutting and landscape maintenance of the property
Skills and Experience:
- 1-2 years of maintenance related experience and knowledge of building operations is considered an asset
- Valid Driver’s License
- Proven time management and organizational skills.
- Clear criminal record check.
Start date: As soon as possible
Hours per week: 32-40
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit a Resume
Subject: Property Maintenance Worker
Crombie REIT thanks all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted
How To Apply:By Email
To apply for this job email your details to Talent@crombie.ca.