Website Tribus Services
Quality Assurance Auditor
New Glasgow, NS, CA
Tribus Services has an immediate opening for the position of QA Leads at our New Glasgow, NS location. This position will support our Digital Electric Meter project with Nova Scotia Power. We are replacing analog type electric meters with new digital meters. This project has an estimated completion date of 11/2020.
This position performs on-site observation and audit of the performance and quality of work performed by meter installers, meter readers, gas exchangers and technicians for a given project. This position communicates audit results to the Project Manager and works closely with project management to implement best practice and corrective action when needed.
- Perform on-site audits of meter installations/exchanges/reads to ensure they are compliant with company standard operation procedures.
- Prepare statistical analysis of audit results to track project quality and performance against project scope, responsibilities and performance requirements
- Recommend continuous improvement initiatives.
- Interact with clients regularly. Conducts customer survey to discover and document customer satisfaction. Resolve customer issues and inquires as they arise.
- Responsible for implementing Corrective Action Process, when appropriate, to follow-up on any documented performance issues.
- High School diploma or GED. Quality Auditing experience preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Superior attention to detail.
- Demonstrable customer service skills and the ability to communicate well with client.
- Ability to travel to sites as required. Ability to perform work duties with minimal supervision.
- Ability to train others one-on-one and in a group setting.
- Good communication skills with the ability to teach others.
- Knowledge of OSHA compliance and safety regulations and procedures.
- Ability to use Microsoft office suite of software. Strong customer service skills.
Apply here now!
To apply for this job please visit tribusservices.com.