Turning Point Real Estate Ltd.
Title – Administrative Assistant
Company – Turning Point Real Estate Ltd. Hours – Full Time
Wage – TBD
Location – New Glasgow
Currently seeking a self-motivated and energetic individual to join our team as an Administrative Assistant to assist in the day-to-day management of a new real estate office, in New Glasgow, Nova Scotia.
- Strong usage in implementing technology in the workplace including google drive, social media
- Office procedures skills including filing, data entry, uploading documents
- Scheduling appointments with clients
- Communicating with other real estate agents and lawyers, establishing and implementing scheduled follow up procedures, data
Requirements – Education, Knowledge & Skills:
- Administrative experience an asset
- Basic accounting experience an asset
- Ability to learn new things
As the ideal candidate, you possess the following qualifications:
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Management of client database/data entry
- Excellent communication skills
- Understand basic office software/procedures
- Basic marketing and social media skills
The salary for the position will be commensurate with the experience and qualifications of the candidate.
Are you the type of person that straightens up the coffee table when you visit friends just because? Do you have the ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast-paced environment? Do you embrace technology and generally feel that “there’s an app” for anything?
Please forward your resume to Aaron Millen at email@example.com with the subject line “Real Estate Assistant”
How To Apply:By Email
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.