Position Available: Receptionist/Sales Assistant Full Time – Potential Seasonal
STONE’S RV is a third generation business with 40 plus years of history. Over the 40 years, the company has expanded to include both Stone’s Superior Homes and Stone’s RV. Despite the growth, we’ve managed to remain a family-owned and operated business.
We currently have an opening for a Receptionist/Sales Assistant within our company.
The Receptionist is the first point of contact for clients and guests. The Receptionist sets the tone and the expectation for service excellence and client interaction in the facility.
Administrative Assistant Duties
- Greeting Customers/answering phones/taking messages
- Checking company email and forwarding as necessary
- Postage Machine/funds/supplies and repairs if needed
- Daily Mail to Post Office as required
- Ordering Office Supplies
- Filing as needed
- Water For Office
- Coffee Machine for customer lounge, clean/keep coffee, cups lids/milk stocked
- Shopping as required for items in the office
- Provide Scans of documents as needed
- Assist in any Special Office Functions (Christmas Decorations etc)
- Other duties as assigned Sales Assistant Duties
- Provide to Sales Manager Weekly Budget Reports
- Provide to Sales Manager Weekly Inventory Reports
- Help Develop a Running Inventory Chart
- Assist Sales Manager with Staffing Needs
- Setting Up New & Used Inventory Files & Looking after Keys for Units
- Mail Extended Warranty notifications 60 days before expiry provided by Finance Manager
- Make Copies and Send Faxes when new units are Delivered to Dealership
- Title and Pickup Temporary Permit Books /Lost Titles at DMV if needed
- Issue Temporary Permits as needed
- Ready Files for Sydney Unit transfers
- Other duties as assigned Key Qualifications
- Post-secondary education in business or office administration
- At least 1 year in a similar role
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work independently
- Calm and professional communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Team Player
Are you ready to put your customer service experience to use? Let’s Talk!
If this sounds like you, we encourage you to submit your resume online!
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected will be contacted. Please Forward All Resume’s to Greg Park at firstname.lastname@example.org
How To Apply:Email
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.