Website Highland Community Residential Services
Job Title: Casual Residential Counsellor
Employer: Highland Community Residential Services
Location: 276 Foord St., Stellarton, Nova Scotia B0K1S0
Salary: $11.55 to $15.64 per hour
- Position involves personal care, dealing with physical, mental and behavioral needs as well as at risk community behaviors.
- This position involves shift work.
- You will be providing direct care that supports the individual’s independence and participation in community life,
- Helping with everyday tasks including daily chores, cooking, cleaning and community outings.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Responsible, compassionate and caring
- Proven organizational ability and ability to work both independently and in a team
- Efficient and effective communication skills
- A valid driver’s license, Clear Criminal Record Check, Clear Child Abuse Registry Check and access to transportation are a must
- Must have values and skills compatible with HCRS and the individuals that HCRS supports
- Relevant Community College Diploma or equivalent, however, we are willing to train the right person
- Training in CPR/First Aid, MANDT, Medication Administration, Non Aversive Behavior Therapy and Individual Programming is an asset
How to apply:
If interested, please email your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.