Northern Region Respite Services
Job Title: Respite Support Worker
Employer: Northern Region Respite Services
Location: Antigonish, NS
Salary: To be discussed
Northern Region Respite Services recruits and screens respite workers. Respite workers are added to a database and referred to families.
Respite Workers are hired by families and are not employed by Northern Region Respite Services. Responsibilities are determined by the family, depending on the needs of the individual (i.e. requests the respite worker to focus on community integration and social interaction).
The Respite Worker is responsible for the following:
- Providing in-home respite care or out-of home care, depending on the needs of the family and of the individual requiring respite.
- Experience working with individuals living with disabilities an asset.
- Outgoing, sociable, and willing to take initiative an asset.
- Compassionate, trustworthy, patient, and reliable an asset.
- First Aid Certification,
- Criminal Record Check,
- Vulnerable Sector Check,
- Child Abuse Registry Check
- Three Reference Checks
How to Apply:
Send details to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.