Website Safety Made Easy
Job Title: Safety Specialist
Employer: Safety Made Easy
Location: Nova Scotia (Work from Home)
Start Date: August 2019
Salary: Base Salary + Commission
Safety Made Easy (safetymadeeasy.ca) is a small Safety services company looking to grow. We currently serve a small safety training niche but are looking to expand our service offering to a wider variety of clientele.
We are looking for the right candidate that has an entrepreneurial spirit and is excited about building a business. This position will offer a wide variety of tasks and flexibility.
- This is a home office-based position, so location and hours are very flexible. Success in this position will be measured on Performance as compared to agreed upon targets.
- Make Sales Calls to current and future clients
- Meet with clients to see how we can help them with their safety needs.
- Conduct Safety Training and Safety Audits in a variety of areas.
- Develop Safety Curriculum for in-class and online training modules.
- Effectively meet or exceed targets
- Other Tasks as required.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Strong Safety Background (WHMIS, TDG, Confined Space, Fall Arrest, etc..)
- Ability to successfully conduct safety training
- Experience conducting Safety audits and consultation
- Ability to build successful business relationships
- Self-Motivated, Entrepreneurial and ambitious.
- Comfortable making Sales Calls
- Ability to travel
How to apply:
If interested, please email your cover letter and resume to: Ryan Fraser email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.