Website J R Raheys
Job Title: Sales Associate, J. R. Rahey Stores Ltd – New Glasgow, NS
We are growing – and we invite you to grow with us! If you love people, have an eye for style, and want to work with one of the largest home furnishings retailers in the Maritimes, we want to hear from you!
- First and foremost, you have the desire and ability to provide world-class customer service – to connect with and stay connected to our customers
- You will have a minimum 5 years of retail sales experience
- Some post-secondary education in business and/or arts would be a plus!
- You are a pro-active, self starter who naturally takes the lead and gets things done
- retail: 1 year (Preferred)
- sales: 5 years (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
What can you expect from a career with J.R. Rahey’s?
- A competitive compensation package
- Full benefits package
- Opportunity for advancement
- A supportive, team environment
Apply online with resume & cover letter firstname.lastname@example.org with resume & cover letter OR in-person at 154 Archimedes St, New Glasgow.
We thank all applicants, but only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
How To Apply:By email or in person
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.