Website Stones RV
Position: Sales Professional
Location: New Glasgow
Ideal Candidates Should have the following Key Qualities:
- Proven Sales Experience
- An aptitude for selling and building lasting customer relationships
- Customer-focused with demonstrated strong problem-solving skills
- Possesses very good communication, organization and people skills
- Proficient in computer skills / use of various software programs.
- You’ll be described as a quick learner, highly productive, committed, loyal, takes initiative and is a strong team player.
- Loves Camping and be part of a team in a fun-filled industry
- Really interested in personal growth and continuous learning
- Has a great attitude
- Has a professional appearance
- Is outgoing, personable, and friendly
- Loves talking to people
- Is a goal setter
- Is extremely organized
- Comes to work to work
- Cares about our customers
- Is a TEAM player
- Wants a career with excellent compensation, benefits & a retirement program
Primary responsibilities include:
- Help customer buy our wide range of RV’s
- Identifying and developing new sales opportunities
- Prospecting for new business
- Takes personal ownership for continuous learning
- Follows Direction of Management Staff
- Follow-up with new and existing clients
- Meets / exceeds personal sales goals
- Working with Service & Parts Department to solve customer issues
What We Offer:
- An opportunity for advancement within a growth oriented and progressive company and a competitive compensation package which includes salary, family health benefits and company pension plan.
- Thorough Sales Training Program based on Best Practices, Procedures and Processes.
Thank you for your interest in STONES RV. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Visit our web site at www.stonesrv.com
How To Apply:
Please forward RESUME by e-mail to Shaun McKeough by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
How To Apply:By Email
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.