Website Scotia Recovery & Investigative Services Ltd
Job Title: Recovery Agent
Employer: Scotia Recovery
Location: Pictou County, NS
Wages to be discussed
Responsibilities and Duties
Ability to work a varied schedule – this will also involve long hours away from Pictou County. More details will be provided at the time of an interview if you are a successful candidate.
Qualifications and Skills
- Clean driving record & a valid driver’s license
- Security background would be considered a great asset.
- Knowledge of vehicles is vital
- Willing & able to operate cars (auto & standard), trucks, ATVs, bikes and various other equipment
- Physically able to operate a flat deck tow truck
- Prior experience driving a tow truck would be considered an asset
- Positive attitude
- Be a team player as well as work independently
- Motivated to Succeed
- Self-Secure & Confident
- Investigative Mind
- Strong attention to detail
- Read & Write legibly (as we deal with a lot of paperwork on a daily basis)
- Must have a working mobile phone with a data plan (pay-as-you-go is not acceptable)
- Must be able to take clear pictures with your mobile phone
- Must be able to use email efficiently on a mobile device
The candidate should be highly motivated and a self-starter. They should possess the ability to deal with the public & different personalities in any kind of situation.
Candidates can forward their cover letters & resumes to the attention of: Dana firstname.lastname@example.org Please no phone calls or drop ins!
How To Apply:By email or in person
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.