Are you a personable, driven and organized individual? Do you enjoy an ever-changing environment? Do you excel at record keeping and documentation? If you answered yes, then keep reading as this posting is for you!
The Security Operator under the direction of the Head of Security is responsible for providing access to and from the facility for staff, vendors and visitors.
We are looking for candidates for the Security Operator position with the possibility of starting in late July 2020. Closing date for this posting is June 29th.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparing NDA’s for visitors and contractors
- Issuing pass cards to new employees, visitors and contractors
- Printing and management of reports
- Viewing and auditing of recorded security video footage
- Communicate with operations for any movement of shipments and deliveries
- Maintaining Access Control to the site
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to keep good records, learn new technology, and work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to act with tact, good judgement, and discretion; sensitivity to confidential matters is required
- Professional demeanor, a positive attitude and customer focused approach
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Exceptional skills with the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to prioritize and manage tasks with changing timelines, must have the ability to multitask and adapt to change
- Strong organizational and time management skills along with a strong attention to detail
- Proven document and information management skills
- Knowledge of security requirements for Controlled Substances related legislation, regulations and guidelines in Canada considered an asset
- College Diploma in Law and Security or Police Technology or equivalent experience is considered an asset
- Proficiency in computerized systems (CCTV Security/Access Control Systems) is considered an asset
Salary: Commensurate with experience and qualifications
Security Clearance: Security Clearance may be required for this position.
Working Hours: Full-Time, Monday through Friday; 8:00am – 5:00pm. Shift and weekend work may be necessary.
Physical Requirements: Physical ability to perform the tasks necessary
How To Apply:Online
To apply for this job please visit zenabis.applytojob.com.