Website Adventure Motors
The Recreation Superstore
Job title: Shipping /Receiver /Parts Clerk
Employer: Adventure Motors
Location: New Glasgow, NS
The successful candidate will be responsible for the ordering/shipping/receiving for the parts department. This is a temporary, full time position with the potential for a permanent position.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Place all orders as required
- Receive all incoming goods by inspecting, counting and verifying packing slips
- Input received items into dealership software
- Contact customers to inform them their parts are in
- Assemble and fill boxes and other cartons with items for shipments
- Deliver all items to appropriate departments and stock shelves
- Track inventory and report any shortages
- Contact carrier and schedule shipping for each package
- Inspect shipments for damages or defects; record discrepancies or damages and notify supervisor and/or purchasing personnel
- Reply via email to parts leads
- Track parts/shop supplies from service departments
- All other duties as assigned by Supervisor
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills required
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Computer literate essential
- Fork lift experience and certification an asset.
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls or visits please.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.