Website Adventure Motors
Adventure Motors – New Glasgow, NS
Position & Description
The successful candidate will be responsible for performing a variety of tasks to help with shop operation and customer service. This is a temporary, full time position.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Move vehicles in and around shop.
- Shop maintenance including cleaning floors, trash removal, etc.
- Shop organization including equipment, tools, supplies and parts.
- Answer service calls and schedule appointments
- Check service messages and respond as necessary
- Open work orders and take customer information
- Basic mechanical knowledge.
- Kind and courteous manner.
- Ability to follow verbal and written directions.
- Desire to learn and develop technical abilities.
- Basic computer skills and able to communicate via email.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Fork lift experience and certification an asset.
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls or visits please.
Deadline for applications is June 8, 2018