Website Sugar Moon Farm
Sugar Moon Farm is an award-winning and well-established restaurant that has been labelled a “must-see” destination in Nova Scotia. Open year-round, we offer an all-day brunch menu, daytime group menus and after-hours upscale group dining experiences in our intimate, open-concept log restaurant specializing in maple products.
We have an immediate opening for a Short Order Cook with a passion for providing innovative, exceptional food experiences and who is excited about local sourcing and the culinary tourism experience. Some experience in a commercial kitchen is necessary, although we provide training and offer opportunities for growth.
This is a permanent year-round position offering a minimum of 20 hours per week, all daytime hours, with an occasional evening possible when hosting an exclusive event. We offer competitive wage plus equal share gratuities. We have a Red Seal Chef on staff who can sign for apprentice hours; culinary students and recent graduates are encouraged to apply.
The right candidate must…
- Be available to work various shifts, including weekends and holidays
- Meet and greet customers with the utmost respect and professionalism
- Demonstrate cleanliness and attention to detail
- Commit to continuous learning of product lines and share product knowledge with customers
- Work as a collaborative team player, contributing positively to the company’s culture and customer experience
- Possession of Food Safety is preferred
If you would like to join our team, please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Short Order Cook”.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.