Job title: Specialist, Domains 1
Location: New Glasgow, NS
Role and Responsibilities:
- Handle inbound customer calls and make outbound follow up calls during scheduled hours, providing an excellent customer experience at all times.
- Achieve productivity related targets including sales and revenue objectives, average handle time, log in time, available time, schedule adherence, SR closures and quality measures.
- Keep updated on all developments and changes, taking ownership to obtain and learn all information provided via print and the intranet.
- Use all proprietary database, web and telephony tools effectively, reporting faults to helpdesk or supervisors as soon as they occur.
- Discuss call monitoring feedback with supervisor in order to improve performance.
- Use coaching, training sessions and one-to-one meetings positively, contributing to the discussion so that you can take ownership of your development within your current role.
- Remain fully aware of the availability of all products and services in the company so that every opportunity to meet our customer’s needs is taken.
- Actively support, at all times, company policy and best practices in the area of security, with special emphasis on the protection of sensitive customer information.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- 1-2 years providing customer service and/or sales using results orientation and quality practices.
- Promotes learning among the team and works cooperatively with others to identify and overcome obstacles.
- Able to function effectively in rapidly changing, high-pressure environments and continually improve personal performance and demonstrate best practices.
- Demonstrates willingness to learn and improve skills through openness to constructive feedback, active participation in training and ready implementation of new processes and procedures.
- Able to communicate effectively over the telephone and in writing using courtesy and correct grammar.
- Responds appropriately in a work environment, escalating concerns through acceptable channels, and resolving outside concerns that interfere with productivity.
- Arrives to work on time with no unscheduled absences.
- High School degree required. Some college preferred.
- Basic understanding of Internet principles, terminology and functionality.
- Typing skills of 20 wpm.
- Experience and skills including Word, Excel and Windows.
Send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Specialist Domains in the subject line
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.