Job title: Specialist, Domains 1
Location: New Glasgow, NS
The Domains Specialist at Web.com uses system administration tools and processes to troubleshoot issues for both inbound and outbound calls.
By providing excellent customer service, the Domains Specialist assists clients in resolving domain related concerns and helping them get their tools running at top efficiency.
- High School degree required. Some college preferred.
- Basic, demonstrated understanding and knowledge of Internet principles, terminology and functionality
- Typing skills of 20 wpm
- Experience and skills including Word, Excel and Windows
- Prior sales and customer service experience preferred
- Prior center experience, customer service or relevant experience preferred
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, research and problem-solving skills
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.adp.com.