Job Title: Retail Receiver/Merchandiser
Location: Westville Road, New Glasgow
Salary: $12 per hour – Full time position
- Responsible for scanning and verifying all received product
- Responsible for coordinating product flow to the sales floor
- Using proper scan receiving procedures, responsible to ensure all shipments are received, sent and keyed on the same day including warranty services.
- Accountable for the input and integrity of appropriate back end paperwork.
- Assists in the merchandise replenishment of the store
- Receives merchandise into the store and coordinates outgoing shipments.
- Works with Merchandise Team to ensure appropriate turnaround time of stock and organizes freight to the sales floor.
- This position is dedicated to the receiving function 50% of the time, and 50% of the time being spent on the sales floor supporting the replenishment function.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Ability to engage drivers and customers in a friendly and professional manner.
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize effectively and efficiently with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to adapt to changes in workload and workflow depending on seasonal business changes and priorities.
- Ability to make decisions related to all aspects of shipping and receiving that supports company guidelines and makes good business sense.
- Can engage appropriately and work as part of a team.
- Capacity to work independently and seek out assistance as required.
How to apply:
If interested, please email your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or visit us in our store.
How To Apply:by email or in person
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.