Hours: 16-24 hours per week
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Maximizes sales opportunities with every customer by using current selling techniques and company programs.
- Provides coverage and assistance in all areas of the store where business needs require and as associate training supports.
- Maintains company merchandising standards, including current pricing, signage, plan-o-grams, promotional planners, ad set-ups and displays.
- Maintains general cleanliness of all areas, including receiving area, lunchroom and washrooms as assigned, according to company standards.
- Self-motivated individual
- Positive interpersonal skills
- Daytime availability is required
Minimum Wage $11/hr, plus Benefits including:
- Purchasing discounts
- Health and Dental
- Flexible shifts
How To Apply:If this position interests you, please drop off a cover letter and resume in person to: Staples Antigonish 36 Market St, Antigonish
To apply for this job please visit 36 Market St, Antigonish.