arts council, nighttime art festival, charity
The Antigonight Festival requires an energetic, creative person with excellent communication skills to help promote the festival to the local community, engage volunteers, and enhance the festival’s social media platforms.
- The hired student will work for 8 weeks, promoting the festival program at art fairs, street fairs, markets and other appropriate venues.
- The student will maintain regular contact with the Festival director and other staff and be knowledgeable about the program.
- The student will engage community and public in volunteer roles and help to build the volunteer corps.
- The student will design and engage community in creative activities and assist at fundraising activities.
- The student will represent the festival at the art fairs and help these community partners with fair take-down.
- The position requires some Friday evenings, and Saturday mornings.
- The student will work mainly out of an office at the public library, with some opportunity to work remotely (social media) and independently at times.
- The qualified applicant will be outgoing, energetic, confident and a strong communicator.
- They will be familiar with and comfortable using social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) and able to design simple graphics for same.
- Experience in arts and event planning/promotions is a must.
- The student must be enrolled in full-time studies for September 2018.
- Driver’s license a must.
- Access to vehicle an asset.
How To Apply:Email your resume and cover letter
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.