Are you a student looking to gain valuable work experience with a global company? Do you want a chance to show off your skills while learning new ones? Manpower is looking for a motivated Summer Student for our client in Mulgrave Nova Scotia.
As a Summer Student, you will provide a full range of administrative duties to support our client’s business, with an emphasis on the administration of key data entry reporting and assistance in programs for the Safety Heath & Environment (SHE), Maintenance, Quality and Improve Plant departments.
You are eager and friendly, with a willingness to do a variety of tasks to the best of your ability. You take personal accountability to deliver on what is expected in the role and you strive for excellence every day. You are flexible and have above average attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines. You are also motivated and have a positive attitude!
The Summer Student will:
- Complete data entry recording
- Research data and generate reports
- Cover reception duties when receptionist is on vacation
- Complete sorting, scanning and electronic filing
- Assist with project documentation support and other duties as required based on department needs
- Take an active involvement in the SHE program and assist the SHE Manager with various tasks
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Good data entry and computer skills (Microsoft Business Solutions, Outlook, Office and Excel)
- Ability to determine, calculate, tabulate, or summarize data/information
- Ability to keep up to date and accurate records
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment under pressure, able to multi-task and be results-oriented
- Completion of high school diploma or GED
- Enrolled in University or College program is preferred
- Experience working in an office or manufacturing setting would be considered an asset
This is a full-time contract position for the duration of the summer. Hours of work are 8:30am to 5pm, Monday to Friday and the pay rate is $14 per hour.
Manpower offers associates valuable work experience, opportunities for training & development, and professional advice. Manpower also has great perks for associates including discounts on hotels, home & auto insurance, apparel, and much more!
Apply online: www.manpower.ca
Apply by email: Halifax.email@example.com
ManpowerGroup recognizes the importance of providing an accessible and barrier-free environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming, fair and inclusive environment by offering equal opportunity to access our services. At ManpowerGroup, we are committed to providing accommodations, and will work with you to meet your needs.
We love referrals! Refer a friend to Manpower and receive a Referral Bonus!!
To apply for this job email your details to Halifax.firstname.lastname@example.org.