Website Plymouth Community Centre
Summer Recreation Positions
Title: Plymouth Community Centre Summer Recreation Leaders
Responsibility: The recreation leaders are responsible to the Plymouth Community Centre recreation coordinators.
Purpose: To provide recreation programs for 5-12 year old children
Salary: Minimum wage
Hours – 8:00 am – 3:00 pm, except Wednesday
– Wednesdays are trip days organized by Pictou County Rec., usually from 8 – 4pm.
– Staff may occasionally be asked to work outside of these hours to accommodate weekend or evening activities.
– No overtime is paid – time worked over 35 hours will be taken in lieu at the end of the summer, as agreed by coordinators.
– 1/2 hour lunch break on premises when operational needs and staffing permit- time to be taken separately.
Duration of Employment:
1) From June 4 – August 24/18
2) From June 25 – August 17/18
Equipment Requirements: The position requires travelling within the county, therefore access to a vehicle or suitable transportation is required.
– Enrolled in and returning to a secondary or post-secondary institution…Recreation, Psychology, Human Kinetics or related field of study an asset.
Contact us at: email@example.com for more information.
Resumes to be submitted by May 25/18.
How To Apply:Email
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.