The Brick is seeking a Partime Warehouse worker.
The warehouse worker must be able to connect with customers during the Pick-Up process. Must work together with the delivery team for loading and unloading. Have to be able to operate the inventory scanner and will work with Customer Service on occasion. Has to be able to maintain warehouse neatness and work with very little supervision.
Hours will be 14-24 weekly.
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Picking and put-away of all product types
- Maintaining a thorough knowledge of inventory/stock, stock locations, model numbers, manufacturer specifications and handling instructions
- Verifying, ensuring accuracy, and generating reports for inventory control
- Upholding all company health and safety, security, and operational policies and procedures
- Able to carry and lift product exceeding 50 lbs. on a regular basis (loading appliances, etc.)
- Proficient knowledge of safe material handling techniques
- Excellent communication skills
- Be able to meet deadlines
- Experience operating, order picker, pallet jacks, narrow aisle and counter balance is an asset
- Flexibility to work shifts including evenings and weekends, as required
- Should pass a criminal background check sponsored by The Brick
Apply By forwarding your resume to email@example.com
How To Apply:Email or drop of at the Store
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.