Website Tim Horton Children's Foundation
You know that it can be hard to be away from home; especially for young people. It brings you fulfillment to know that what you do helps them feel comfortable and safe in their home away from home. You are meticulous and your attention to detail can be seen in your work.If this sounds like you, consider an opportunity as a
Housekeeper with the Tim Horton Children’s Foundation.
Tim Horton Children’s Camp (THCC) is located on 245 acres of oceanfront property on the Northumberland Strait. The quaint village of Tatamagouche is located 45 minutes north of Truro, and a scenic 1.5-hour drive from Halifax. The sandy beaches and warm waters of the strait are ideal for outdoor adventures. Program highlights at THCC include: overnight camping and backpacking, high and low ropes challenge courses, waterfront activities, kayaking and biking.
Job Title: Housekeeper
Organization: Tim Horton Children’s Foundation
Location: Tatamagouche, NS
Salary: $11.25 – $13.50 (Work term June – August 2018)
What would you be doing?
- Maintaining a clean, sanitary, comfortable and tidy environment for campers and guests
- Organizing work schedule based on arrivals/departures and priority item
- Washing, storing and distributing clean linens
- Stocking facilities with supplies as necessary
- Responding to requests for housekeeping
- Reporting maintenance issues, including hazards
- Maintaining an inventory of cleaning supplies and equipment, and submitting orders as needed
- Ensuring health and safety standards are followed at all times
- Contributing to a supportive and positive work environment
Does this sound like you?
- Experience working in a hospitality environment
- Previous experience cleaning a large facility – an asset
- Physical stamina and mobility to reach, kneel and bend
- Ability to lift, push and pull up to 25 lbs.
- Reliable transportation to and from camp is required
- Clear criminal background check and/or vulnerable sector search, if applicable
How to apply:
How To Apply:Please apply online at www.thcfjobs.com
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.