Talentcor is recruiting for an experienced Tire Counter Service Advisor in Truro, Nova Scotia.
- Strong Knowledge in industrial tire industry
- Maintain and develop strong relationships with customers Promote products and services offered by our client Exceeding customer expectations
- Strong understanding of Mechanical/Tire changing Other duties as assigned
- Parts support to technicians, customers or coworkers, to place orders in computer program
- Invoice to customers or to a work order, order inventory into the system as required. Any other related duties that might be required by the customer support manager Builds and maintains strong customer relations including greeting customers, handling inquiries, providing price quotes and selling parts.
- Prepares and processes necessary documentation for purchases and other work as required.
- Responds to customers in person, via telephone, or electronically in a timely and courteous manner; delivers strong service and salesmanship on the phone order desk and front counter parts sales.
- Produces accurate, timely and efficient documentation of all transactions within the parts team.
- Strong Organizational and problem-solving skills Industry experience
- A Valid Driver’s License would be an asset
Salary Range: $14.00 -15.00 per hour
Please apply submit your resume to Wendy MacDonald at email@example.com
Talentcor would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity. Due to the volume of resumes we receive we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview.
How To Apply:Email
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.