Website Maritume Rail & Maintenance
Job Title: Track Labourers
Employer: Maritime Rail Maintenance Ltd.
Location: Pictou County, NS
Start Date: To begin immediately
Salary: $15 per hour starting with no experience (Training is provided)
• Working on railway performing track maintenance
• Installing ties and rails
• Transport tools and equipment and perform other duties to assist railway track maintenance workers to lay, maintain and repair railway tracks
• Heavy lifting, bending, twisting, walking on uneven surfaces, outside environment in various weather conditions
• Comply with safety regulations
• Perform tasks as directed by Foreman
Skills & Qualifications:
• Driver’s License and vehicle a must
• Steel toe boots and hard hat required
• WHMIS and First Aid needed
• Punctuality and dependability a must
How to apply:
With resume in person to: 170 High Street, New Glasgow
Interview will be on the spot, must have resume. Work to begin immediately.
Apply between the hours of 10 am – 5pm – No phone calls please!