Website Walker’s Gas and Electric
Walker’s Gas and Electric
Service Technician (Gas Fitter)
If you enjoy working independently as well as part of a team, and like working hard, with the aim to exceed expectations, we can give you the opportunity to truly develop your career. Are you ready to take your career to the next level? If so, then Walker’s is the right fit for you! Walker’s Gas and Electric is part of Heritage Food Service Group of Canada and as a growing and stable industry leader in Canada, we are prepared to help YOU reach your potential!
Our Walker’s Gas & Electric division is Nova Scotia’s largest factory-authorized Parts and Service Centre for the Food Service Industry, with over 55 years of experience eliminating equipment downtime and prioritizing urgent service. Our commitment is to provide our customers with the best service for their equipment by factory-trained and professional Licensed Gas Technicians and we are looking to grow our team!
Here is what we have to offer:
Comprehensive Group Benefits and Pension Program
All technicians receive a company vehicle, specialty tools and uniforms
Training and Development opportunities from leading manufacturers
24/7 Resources and Support from Service Support Specialists and Service Leaders
Our operation is year-round with no seasonal downtime
- What you will be doing In the role of a Service Technician, each day brings new challenges and endless learning opportunities!
- Our Service Technicians repair and maintain commercial kitchen appliances and refrigeration equipment.
- Typical cooking equipment (gas, steam, and electric) examples: dishwashing equipment, ranges, fryers, steamers, and combi-ovens and more.
- Your role will use your industry knowledge to service complex equipment, while providing exceptional customer service to our customers You get to be the HERO every day!
- What you need As a leading service provider, we recognize the power of delivering service excellence, with integrity, from a team-driven and dynamic mindset.
- Therefore, we are looking for individuals that possess excellent communication, customer service, teamwork and problem solving skills.
- The following experience and certifications will lead to success within this role:
- 3-5 years of experience as a Service Technician.
- Experience working in the commercial food equipment industry is an asset.
- Valid Gas Fitter License and Driver’s License
- Proficient computer skills with the ability to learn a new system
- Here is what we have to offer:
- Industry-Leading Compensation Comprehensive Group Benefits and Pension Program
- All technicians receive a company vehicle, specialty tools and uniforms
- Training and Development opportunities from leading manufacturers 24/7 Resources and Support from Service Support Specialists and Service Leaders
- Our operation is year-round with no seasonal downtime For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below.
Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
How To Apply:https://walkerselectric.prevueaps.com/jobs/148414-58576.html
To apply for this job please visit walkerselectric.prevueaps.com.