Website Tribus Services
Warehouse Associate (2 positions)
Full Time Hourly
New Glasgow, NS, CA
Tribus Services has an immediate opening for the position of Warehouse Associates at our New Glasgow, NS location at 433 Merigomish Road. This position will support our Digital Electric Meter upgrade project with Nova Scotia Power. We are replacing analog type electric meters with new digital meters. This project has an estimated completion date of 11/2020.
- Reviews installer’s daily routes and schedules and prepares for distribution of needed tools, equipment, and information for that workday.
- Verifies incoming and outgoing materials stock. Loads and unloads cars for the cross-docking process.
- Performs inventory control. Receives new meters and other equipment, marks them with identifying information and stores materials in designated area.
- Counts and records (performs data entry) amounts of received stock into software package such as IFS, Records the number of items distributed into our IFS software.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience driving a forklift preferred
- Previous experience working in shipping and receiving preferred
- Ability to read, write, and follow and complete written and verbal instructions
- Strong basic math skills for counting inventory
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail
- Must have intermediate computer skills, data entry skills
- Must hold a valid driver’s license with a good driving record.