Website Tribus Services
New Glasgow, NS, CA
Tribus Services has an immediate opening for the position of Warehouse Associates at our New Glasgow, NS location. This position will support our Digital Electric Meter project with Nova Scotia Power. We are replacing analog type electric meters with new digital meters. This project has an estimated completion date of 11/2020.
- Reviews installer’s daily routes and schedules and prepares for distribution of needed tools, equipment, and information for that work day.
- Verifies incoming and outgoing materials stock. Loads and unloads cars for the cross-docking process.
- Performs inventory control. Receives new meters and other equipment, marks them with identifying information and stores materials in designated area.
- Counts and records (performs data entry) amounts of received stock into software package such as IFS, Records the number of items distributed into our IFS software.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience driving a forklift preferred
- Previous experience working in shipping and receiving preferred
- Ability to read, write, and follow and complete written and verbal instructions
- Basic computer skills, data entry skills Strong basic math skills for counting inventory
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail
- Must hold a valid driver’s license with a good driving record.
Benefits: In addition to a competitive salary and a great work environment you will join a team of excellent people with passion & a love for their business with lots of positive energy.
Apply here now!
How To Apply:Online
To apply for this job please visit tribusservices.com.