Warehouse Labourer – New Glasgow, Temporary
Randstad is a global industry leader that is dedicated to continuous improvement, safety and quality. Our business is growing, and we are looking for hardworking, motivated talent to join our (warehouse) team with a leading manufacturer in the Pictou County area!
What are the advantages?
- Work for a world-renowned company
- On-the-job training and certification provided
- Paid weekly
- 4% vacation pay banked or paid out weekly
- Optional benefits package
- Employee recognition/ award programs
- Employee referral bonus (uncapped)
- Long-term opportunity with potential for permanent employment with client
What are your responsibilities?
- You will be trained on how to load and unload trailers of tires
- Forklift operation to move the pallets of tires
- Verifying correct product quantity and location
- Maintaining a safe and clean work environment
- Wearing personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Basic data entry and paperwork
What makes the perfect candidate?
- You have good communication skills and the ability to work as a team member
- You can lift up to 55 lbs. continuously
- You are a safe worker
- You are dependable and have reliable transportation
- You are good with numbers and have a strong attention to detail
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You enjoy physical labour and can perform repetitive tasks
- Forklift experience is considered an asset
All candidates are subject to a criminal record check*
If you would like more information or are ready to apply, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.