Website Tribus Services
Warehouse Supervisor-New Glasgow
Full Time Salaried
New Glasgow, NS, CA
Tribus Services has an immediate opening for the position of Warehouse Supervisor at our New Glasgow, NS location. This position will support our Digital Electric Meter project with Nova Scotia Power. We are replacing analog type electric meters with new digital meters. This project has an estimated completion date of 11/2020.
The Supervisor of the Warehouse is responsible for the direction and coordination of all warehouse activities involving meter installation. Ensures the final validation and disposal of all returned/removed meters and/or meter modules. Is accountable for warehouse inventory accuracy. Coordinates the use of company vehicles.
- Performs staff supervisory functions including: Monitors and resolve on-the-job problems, set appropriate performance standards, providing input into the selection of new employees; facilitate staff training, coaching, cross-training and mentoring; provides input for performance evaluations, resolve employee concerns and performs disciplinary counseling as needed
- Oversees the receiving of new meters ensuring the accuracy of what is received, both type of product and count, by reviewing and confirming purchase order. Prepares all documentation for outgoing shipments to customer and other cross docks.
- Oversees the processing of reads from salvage meters and meter disposal, including resolving high/low read failures and meter re-reads as needed.
- Manages schedule of all warehouse associates and leads in daily assignments.
- Conducts safety meetings and daily tailgate meetings to assure all staff are aware of daily activities and safety protocol.
- Maintains integrity of the data in Inventory software and the physical count of inventory.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2 years warehouse experience. 1 year of supervisory experience preferred.
- Ability to lead others and clearly communicate instructions.
- Ability to read, write, follow and complete written and verbal instructions.
- Computer skills, data entry skills.
- Strong basic math skills for tracking inventory.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail.
- Must hold a valid driver’s license with a good driving record.
- Ability to communicate with others both verbally and in writing.
- Must pass MeterPro
If you have the above skills, please keep reading:
Then we would like to have you apply!
Benefits: In addition to a competitive salary and a great work environment you will join a team of excellent people with passion & a love for their business with lots of positive energy.
Who we are: With over 20 years’ experience, Tribus Services, a Corix Company, provides end-to-end smart metering and utility services for gas, water, and electric utilities. Tribus Services has completed more than 25 million Smart Meter/Advanced Meter Infrastructure (AMI)/Automated Meter Reading (AMR) implementations and meter replacements, deploying all types of meter models and smart meter technology.
Tribus Services values diversity and endeavors to build upon this vital strength. Tribus Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
How To Apply:Online
To apply for this job please visit tribusservices.com.