Summary of Job:
Web.com is the leading destination for the simplest, yet most powerful solutions for websites and web services. Web.com offers do-it-yourself and professional website design, website hosting, e-commerce, web marketing and e-mail. The Web Consultant is responsible for completing customer interviews to capture quality business information needed to fulfill our Professional Service products and making outbound calls to review and ensure satisfaction of the final product delivered. The ideal candidate has strong written and oral communication skills and the ability to effectively uncover and capture accurate and detailed business information.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Communicate with customers via inbound, outbound calls and e-mail.
- Effectively capture accurate and detailed business information, meeting our quality expectations, in order to build their Professional Website or Online Marketing Campaign.
- Must be able to multi-task and work well in a fast paced environment.
- Apply and understand new technical material quickly.
- Promote the benefits of newly established services to reduce early-life churn and increase customer satisfaction.
- Make minor text and image changes to Web.com Websites via web-based design tools and provide customers with suggestions for improvement using knowledge of industry best practices.
- Openly accepts and incorporates qualitative feedback.
- Participates in cross-functional team meetings to improve processes.
- Identify and cross-sell additional professional service offerings based on customer needs.
- Must be available for all shifts including holidays.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to type 40 words per minute (WPM).
- Detail-oriented, problem solver, and dynamic.
- Dedicated, organized, and team oriented.
- Strong conflict resolution, critical thinking and trouble-shooting skills.
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
- High school (or equivalent) is required.
- College/University degree with 2-3 years professional experience, a plus.
This Job Description includes the essential job functions required to perform the job described above, as well as additional duties and responsibilities. This Job Description is not an exhaustive list of all functions that the employee performing this job may be required to perform. The Company reserves the right to revise the Job Description at any time, and to require the employee to perform functions in addition to those listed above.
Apply Online At: https://web.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/ExternalCareerSite/job/New-Glasgow-NS/Web-Consultant_R213-1