By becoming employed by St. FX Recreation you will join a team of over 150 part-time student employees working in a variety of positions. Expectations at the Welcome Desk in the Alumni Aquatic Centre include commitment to customer service as well as cultural diversity. Employees must be willing to learn, work as a team and demonstrate reliability and maturity when performing all job tasks.
- Emergency First Aid
- Customer service related experience
- Available mornings on Monday and Wednesday
Welcome Desk duties include but are not limited to:
- Monitor admissions to recreation facilities
- Sign out recreation equipment to members
- Manage equipment inventories and advise on requirements for replacement or repair
- Balance cash at end of shift
- Ensure compliance to established standards of health, safety and security
- Ensure excellence in member service at all levels
- Provide general information to patrons and guests about our facility
- Other duties when required
Letters of application, outlining qualifications and experience, as well as a current curriculum vitae and certificates should be emailed to:
Mary Leigh MacIntyre
Welcome Desk Team Lead
St. Francis Xavier University
Review of applications will begin Nov 30, 2019 and will continue until the position is filled. StFX Recreation would like to thank all applicants for their interest in XREC. However, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.