Website Williams Heavy Hauling
We are currently seeking reliable and safety oriented Class 1 drivers for local and out of province work.
Williams Heavy Hauling is a trucking company located in Barney’s River, NS. Our vehicles have been servicing customers throughout Canada and the United States since 1971.
Class 1 Truck Driver
Williams Heavy Hauling
Barney’s River, NS
We are currently seeking reliable and safety-oriented Class 1 drivers for local and out of province work.
- Hourly rate depending on experience to be paid weekly via direct deposit
- Duties could include, but not limited to transportation of step decks, end dumps, centre dumps, belt trailers and float/double drop trailers.
- Good communications skills
- Fluent in English
- Safety Minded
- Valid Class 1 license
- Minimum 25 years of age
- Clean driver’s record
- Previous experience (minimum 3 years preferred)
- First Aid, WHMIS, TDG training will be considered an asset (training provided if necessary)
Apply by sending your cover letter and resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org before May 26, 2018.
How To Apply:Please send cover letter and resume by email
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.