Website Williams Heavy Hauling
We are currently seeking an experienced and highly capable Bookkeeper to complete and manage all general accounting needs.
– Part-time, 14 to 28 hours per week
– Hourly rate depending on experience to be paid weekly
- Must have minimum of 3-5 years of experience in general accounting role
- Valid drivers’ license and reliable vehicle
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles, accounts receivable, accounts payable, Government of Canada forms and obligations
- Previous experience with Sage accounting systems
- Extensive knowledge of MS Office products, and accounting systems
- Must be bondable and security clearance may be required
- Highly accurate, organized and reliable
- Strong ability to multitask
- Fluent in English
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must be legally able to work in Canada
- Updating and entering financial information
- Preparing trial balance, general ledger, journal entries and other financial reports
- Maintaining filing and records systems for all financials
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Bank reconciliations
- Other general accounting activities and office duties
Please visit our website for more information about our company.
Williams Heavy Hauling
59 G&B Williams Loop
Barney’s River, NS
Applicants must have valid Drivers’ Licence and reliable vehicle.
How To Apply:email or fax only
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.