We provide FREE employment related services to all Nova Scotians. We help access government sponsored programs designed to assist with employment, training, and supports.
Our Career Practitioners assist people with the job search process. We help you create a resume and cover letter. We offer guidance during decision making and prepare you for the interview. We help you identify your skills, qualifications and interests. You will discover your suitability for potential employers, educational programs or self employment. We offer a starting point and ongoing encouragement as you strive to meet your employment/career goals.
Our staff is knowledgeable, confidential and experienced in providing the following employment services to people:
- Job search assistance
- Help with resumes, cover letters, and interview skills
- Free Wifi access
- Mock interviews
- Case management/career counselling
- Free workshops
- Access to the latest (LMI) Labour Market Information
- Access to desktop and fully accessible computers
- Employment Nova Scotia Funding Programs Information