In response to rapidly changing COVID-19 public health directives, Career Connections/Nova Scotia Works has the following updates to its programs and services as of March 17th.
Effective 12:00 pm, March 17, 2020 all Career Connections/Nova Scotia Works Offices will suspend all in-person services until April 3, 2020.
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR OUR CLIENTS?
- There will be no public access to computers available during this time period
- Existing clients can contact their Case Manager directly.
- New clients can contact us in any of the methods listed below.
- Appointments will be held over the phone or through email.
- We will not be having in-person appointments for this time.
Phone – 1 (902)752-6826
email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone – 1 (902) 863-8244
email – email@example.com
Phone – 1 (902) 533-2805
email – firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also reach us at our Toll-Free Number – 1 844-344-1369
Working together we will weather this public health crisis with resilience and compassion for each other.
Any updates will be posted on our Facebook page and our website at www.careerconnections.ca
Thank you for your understanding